Lotto Combination number text scam!!

now the reason why you were here is that you have receive a message from someone who said that they are from PCSO and will tell you to place a bet on the number that they had given and call them ASAP.
pcso logo


this people assume to be controlling the way the lotto digits are generated, but as we all know, the results are taken from juggled ball inside a close container and the way those ball to give result is un-cheatable.

yes, the way the result is taken is uncheatable, but we cannot still be sure inside the betting system as it was confidential on their part, because PCSO can still proclaim winner for a combination that does not have bets, we are blind in this possibility but our topic is not about PCSO possible way of cheating the bettors.

now, to go back to our main topic, the scam, typically this is a simple text scam, when you bite, they will tell you that the number that they give will be the one that will came out in the result, and to further continue the transaction you will need to load them up.

now, what will they gonna do with tons of load? the answer is simple, they will not sell it for share a load or pasaload store, the load was actually convertible into cash thru smartmoney and Gcash. with 15% transaction fee, you 300 pesos load will become an easy 255 peso cash in the hands of the scammer. so, if you think they are not taking away cash, they are actually earning through it.

the next time you receive this kind of message, just ignore it, or spam him with alot of message, or troll him out, that would be the best revenge, give them back their **** hahaha.

remember that when there are cheaters, they will not randomly contact a person to be their partner if they can do it on their own.

be careful Pinoys!!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Featured.ph

Deliviring the latest update in every aspect of life.

3 comments :

  1. Hello!
    What can you tell me about this http://australian-lotto-results.com/saturdaylotto
    Results? Is it reliable or not? Please answer me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Thai Lottery Magazine That Works

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not fail me just as much as this particular one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, nonetheless I actually believed you would probably have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you could fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.
    link

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.